A Virtual Training Platform For Real Emergencies
- Real-life training is an excellent way to develop competencies but is often time-consuming and expensive.
- FAAC Incident Command is an incident management simulator that prepares safety and security professionals for incidents by letting them train in a realistic virtual environment, without the dangers, costs and time associated with traditional training.
- The incident command simulator allows emergency managers to experience the incident as they would in real life. They assess the situation and determine the best response strategy, implement it and then observe the consequences of their decisions.
- Users can try different response strategies for each incident. Professional instructors can easily build incident scenarios using the intuitive toolbox and have full control over events during the exercise, changing the incidents on the spot.
- For after-action debriefing, a full session recording including a detailed log of all actions is available which allows evaluation and assessment after the exercise, allowing the instructor to provide a detailed description of areas for further training. The result is a real-life improvement in saving lives.